Osavi B-Complex Oral Spray Orange - 25 ml
B-complex - 25 ml oral spray, orange flavour
Food supplement with B vitamins. Oral spray with xylitol (with sweeteners) and natural orange flavour.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B7 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function, functioning of the nervous system and energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folate contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B2, B6, B12, folate, niacin and pantothenic acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Folate, vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
What is special about
- A new form of supplementation.
- 1 month’ supply in one small, convenient bottle.
- Contains complete B-complex (eight B vitamins).
- With xylitol and natural orange flavour.
- Easy to use: you do not need to take it with a glass of water or dissolve it, this makes it easy for people who have problems with swallowing - no more capsules or tablets!
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE
4 sprays (0,8 ml).
METHOD OF USE
Spray directly into the mouth, under tongue. We recommend taking in the morning. Shake well before every use. On first application you need to press 3-4 times to activate the pump.
Water, thickeners: xylitol (30%) and xanthan gum, concentrated orange juice (8%), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), natural orange flavouring, preservative: potassium sorbate, folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5’-sodium phosphate), biotin (D-biotin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
WARNINGS AND STORAGE
Product can be used by children from 3 years of age. Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle should be carried out to help maintain normal health. Use within 6 months from first use. Store in a dark and dry place at room temperature, out of the reach of young children.