Optibac Baby Drops - 0-3 Years - 30 Servings
A high-quality, liquid drops supplement especially developed for use from birth to complement the baby’s natural gut flora. Suitable for vegans, 'For your baby' contains Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®, which has been scientifically researched in thousands of newborns & babies
Who is Optibac Baby Drops for?
Food supplement for newborns from birth onwards; infants, babies and young children. Suitable for both breastfed and formula-fed babies.
- Contains the world-renowned Bifidobacterium breve M-16V® live bacteria strain
- Strain naturally occurs in the human body & is uniquely adapted to reside in humans
- Complements the gut flora naturally present in your baby's digestive system
- Suitable for use alongside medication for colic
- Studied in numerous gold-standard clinical trials in thousands of babies and young children
- Proven to be safe for babies and children
- Helps maintain balance in the baby’s gut flora by increasing levels of Bifidobacteria
- 1 billion live cultures per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Proven to reach the gut alive
- Easy-to-use dropper - administer directly into baby’s mouth*, on a spoon or mix into cool milk or food
- Recommended for daily use
- Winner of 2020 National Parenting Product Awards and Nutra Ingredients Asia Award 2019 for Ingredient of the Year: Infant Nutrition
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available in one pack size of 30 servings – serving size 0.3 ml (8 drops) as indicated on the dropper.
All questions answered by probiotic expert Kerry Beeson BSc (Nut. Med.) Nutritional Therapist.
What are baby live cultures?
Live cultures for babies are dietary supplements that use friendly bacteria strains naturally present in the baby’s gut, often including strains of Bifidobacteria. These supplements can help to maintain balance in the gut flora.
Can I, or should, I give my baby friendly bacteria?
You can give Baby Drops to your newborn from birth onwards. Baby Drops is a natural, gentle supplement, suitable throughout infancy and for many dietary requirements. Research has shown that giving certain friendly bacteria strains, such as Bifidobacterium breve M-16V® to infants can help to increase levels of Bifidobacteria in the gut1,2.
How do I choose the best friendly bacteria for my baby?
When choosing a live cultures supplement for your baby, you need to feel confident that it is safe and suitable for the infant microbiome3. Baby Drops contains an award-winning friendly bacteria strain which has been tested in over 4000 newborn infants4, babies, and young children5, and it is ideal for use in both formula-fed and breastfed babies.
Now dispatching in our new look!
We are introducing new, eco-conscious packaging this year, and the new designs will update gradually from product to product to minimise any waste. Please bear with us as you may receive orders with both current and new packaging over the coming months. We hope you like the new look!
For best results give 0.3ml (8 drops) daily. One dose contains a minimum of 1 billion live Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Instructions for use
Shake bottle well before each use - separation is natural.
Discard original lid.
Give 0.3ml as indicated on dropper (8 drops) in any of the following ways:
- Directly into the mouth*
- On a spoon
- In a bottle of formula milk or expressed breast milk
- On a clean finger (one drop at a time)
- On the nipple (a drop or two at a time)
- For older children, mix the drops into cool food or drinks
Do not wash the dropper.
*Refrigerate if using dropper directly into the mouth – otherwise no refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C. Once the bottle has been opened, use within 30 days.
- Medium chain triglyceride oil (plant source)
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®
- Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (plant source).
Net volume: 10 ml
- No Dairy
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- No added sugars
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- Yeast free
- GMO free
- No chemicals or parabens