Optibac For Women - 2.3 Billion - 30 or 90 Caps
A well-researched friendly bacteria supplement for women, proven to survive to reach the vaginal flora.
What's it for?
Highly researched friendly bacteria for women
Who's it for?
For women from all walks of life. Not suitable for children under 4 years.
Provides 2.3 billion live cultures
Which specific strains?
- Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
OptiBac 'For women'
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® have been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women around the world and proven safe
- Each capsule provides 2.3 billion live cultures per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Proven to survive to reach vagina alive
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many products containing live cultures
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, women in the menopause, and highly rated & trusted by women in various stages of life
- For every pack purchased of OptiBac 'For women', a donation will be made to the international women's rights charity, Womankind Worldwide
OptiBac 'For women' is for those seeking an expert friendly bacteria supplement for women. It contains the extensively researched strains of natural bacteria Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which are trialled in thousands of women around the world and proven to survive to reach the vaginal flora. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 2.3 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry. With over 30 years of research, you can trust that if you want a friendly bacteria supplement especially for female intimate flora then 'For women' is the one for you.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
This live cultures supplement is safe and appropriate for women in the menopause, as well as for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers.
Available in three pack sizes of 14, 30 or 90 capsules of live cultures. Each capsule provides a count of over 2.3 billion natural bacteria.
Alongside taking this product, it may also be worthwhile considering lifestyle factors such as diet (for example reducing your intake of sugar, which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts), increasing your water intake, and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area, which can upset the natural vaginal pH.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.3 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a gluten-free or yeast-free diet.