Optibac For Babies & Children 3 billion - 30 Sachets
A high quality, good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children.
What's it for?
Expert friendly bacteria supplement especially for infants and children.
Who's it for?
For infants and children, from birth to 12 years, and for pregnant & breastfeeding women.
Provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of FOS fibres.
Which specific strains?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
OptiBac 'For babies & children'
- Friendly bacteria supplement from OptiBac, especially for infants & children
- Provides 3 billion high quality live cultures and 0.75g of FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Fructooligosaccharides found within this supplement make it a natural source of fibre
- Contains high-quality strains, including Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, that have been clinically trialled in children
- Completely free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures
- With excellent reviews from parents, this supplement is suitable for infants & children from birth, women during pregnancy, & breastfeeding mothers
OptiBac For babies & children' (formerly known as 'For your child's health') is a natural live cultures supplement and has been created especially for children from birth, and has received industry awards and excellent reviews from parents. It contains well-researched strains of natural bacteria with fibre, including the trusted strain Bifidobacterium infantisRosell-33. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 3 billion live microorganisms guaranteed.
We specialise entirely in friendly bacteria, and only use strains of the highest quality, with extensive research behind them. The strains contained in this supplement have all been tested and shown to survive stomach acidity to reach the gut alive. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) also make this product naturally high in fibre. 'For babies & children' is completely free from sugars, artificial flavours & colourings which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures.
The supplement is enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection against heat and humidity. Unlike many other live cultures products, it does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
With no nasty additives, sugar, or flavourings, OptiBac 'For babies & children' provides a good alternative to friendly bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks which can often contain high amount of sugar.
Available in three pack sizes of 10, 30 or 90 sachets of live cultures. Each sachet provides a count of over 3 billion natural bacteria.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Pregnant and nursing mothers can take this supplement during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Pregnant women expecting a Cesearean birth may safely take OptiBac 'For babies & children' during pregnancy.
Please note this product may contain tiny traces of dairy and/or soy, and is therefore not recommended to those with a strict allergy to dairy. It should be fine however, for those with lactose intolerance.
Did you know that we are a family business in more ways than one? OptiBac was founded by a father and his three children who continue to work together, and is home to more families - even spanning three generations with our sales star Annie and her grandson Jacob! So who better to make supplements for your family? This product contains carefully selected natural bacteria and fibre especially for your children. Tummy-tastic!
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions
- Suitable during pregnancy
• Fructooligosaccharides (FOS); Filler: potato starch • Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Each sachet guarantees 3 billion micro-organisms + 0.75g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian diets