Prebiotic Bioglan Pure Inulin Powder 250g
- Pure Prebiotic
- High In Fibre
- Contributes to Normal Bowel Functions
- Supports Digestive Health
Inulin is a water-soluble fibre sourced from chicory root which offers a range of health benefits. It is non-digestible so it passes through the stomach, and small intestine, into the large intestine where it is fermented by the gut bacteria, providing the bacteria with the material and energy needed to proliferate and grow.
Bioglan Inulin is easily dissolvable in liquid and can be incorporated into your everyday diet without any fuss – by adding to water, juice, smoothies, cereal, baking or other foods you enjoy.
- Bioglan Inulin contains pure and naturally sourced inulin powder
- High in Fibre
- Contributes to normal bowel function
- Promotes digestive wellbeing naturally
Take 1 teaspoon (5g) up to 3 times daily.
|Nutritional Information||Avg. value per 100g||Per 5g|
|Energy||879 kJ||44 kJ|
|210 kcal||11 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||8g||0.4g|