Fibre Bio-Health Psyllium Husk powder 400mg in Veg Capsules 120 caps
Psyllium Husk (Plantago Psyllium)
Pure powdered husk. 120 x 400mg in vegetable capsules.
A bulking herb with high levels of fibre which becomes gelatinous with liquid.
Many find the herb valuable when trying a calorie controlled diet. Important to drink regularly when taking this product.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
The three species that produce Psyllium husks and seeds grow variously throughout southern Europe, north Africa and Asia, especially India, and are widely cultivated. The fruit which contains small pinkish or brown elliptical seeds is harvested in August or September.
Mucilage – arabinoxylan; fixed oil (2.5%) – mainly linoleic acid; starch
The seeds contain high levels of essential fatty acids:
40% linoleic acid; 30% -linolenic acid
A very safe remedy unless taken in large quantities without adequate water.
PARTS USED: Husks, seeds
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity