Eskimo-3 Ultra Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil 210ml
Eskimo-3 is a unique stable fish oil supplement containing a healthy balance of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, scientifically proven* to support Heart Health.
Eskimo-3 contains a tocopherol (vitamin E) complex to help keep the oil fresh and stable. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.*
- 100% Pure & Fresh: Third Party tested.
- Pleasant Lime Flavour: No Fishy Taste, Smell, burps or After-Taste.
- Easy to Swallow: Small 500mg Omega-3 capsules.
- Superior Absorption: Natural Triglyceride Form and Lecithin to aid fat digestion.
- Omega-3s EPA and DHA: to support heart health.
- Eco-friendly – Friend of the Sea Cert. Sustainable- Sardines and Anchovies.
- Backed by Science: 120 research papers proving Eskimo-3’s effectiveness for heart health, women’s health, memory, concentration and inflammation.
- Pregnancy: Safe and recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil** and Molecularly Distilled for outstanding purity. **All Eskimo fish oils surpass all pharmaceutical standards for purity and freshness. Every batch is third-party tested, showing no detected levels of heavy metals, dioxins or PCBs.
Ingredients per 5ml:
Omega-3 fatty acids 1,600 mg Providing: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 740 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 460 mg Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 20 iu.
Other ingredients: Antioxidants/ Pufanox® – Lecithin (soy), tocopherol complex (alfa-tocopherol and tocopherol-rich extracts), Extract of Rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate, flavouring – lime oil
Directions: Take 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – General Health
2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – Heart Health
5ml or 1 teaspoon daily – Pregnancy
Therapeutic Dosage Daily
10ml or 2 teaspoons – to Lower Triglycerides
12.5ml or 2½ teaspoons – Lower Blood Pressure
Allergens: Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus. Does not contain fish protein.