Bio-Kult Infant 16x1g Sachets
Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain formulation for infants with Omega-3 and vitamin D3.
- 7 strains of live bacteria
- High in Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (gum acacia and FOS)
- For allergen advice see ingredients in bold
- Bio-Kult Infantis food supplements contain fish.
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers
Bio-Kult Infantis does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken by babies, toddlers and young children, alongside antibiotics, when travelling and as part of a healthy diet. The formulation comes in easy to use sachets.
- Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Live bacteria (see strains below)
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3
Live Bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
Each sachet contains:
- Minimum 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109CFU/g), guaranteed throughout the shelf life
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet
- Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of Nutrient Reference Value and 25% of Public Health England's current recommendations for infants)
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
Directions for use:
- ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies).
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake