BetterYou Pregnancy Oral Spray - 32 daily Doses - 25ml
Developed in partnership with Madeleine Shaw
Providing pill-free pregnancy support, the innovative oral spray contains six key nutrients to support mother and baby, including folic acid, iodine, and iron, in addition to vitamins D3, K2 and B12.
- Expert, pill-free nutritional support
- Contains 6 key nutrients to support mother and baby throughout pregnancy
- Fast, effective nutrient delivery with non-nausea formulation
- Great-tasting natural peppermint flavour
- Bottle made from carbon negative, plant-based plastic
- 85% of Mumsnet users asked would recommend this product
Essential for mums-to-be, the great-tasting, natural peppermint flavoured spray has been carefully created with a non-nausea formulation to support a healthy pregnancy and optimise overall wellbeing.
Providing pill-free pregnancy support, the innovative oral spray has been developed in partnership with Madeleine Shaw and contains six key nutrients to support mother and baby, including folic acid, iodine, and iron, in addition to vitamins D3, K2 and B12.
Pregnancy Oral Spray offers fast, effective nutrient delivery to support maternal tissue growth and normal function of the immune system, whilst contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue by stimulating natural energy production.
Trusted by parents
Mumsnet Rated: 65 Mumsnet users tested our Pregnancy Oral Spray, 85% would recommend.
- Suitable from 16 years and above
- Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Suitable for vegetarians, diabetics and coeliacs
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
- Artificial colours & flavours
- Gluten & wheat
Water, diluent (xylitol), medium chain triglycerides, ferric ammonium citrate and ferric sodium EDTA (iron), emulsifiers (acacia gum and sunflower lecithin), acidity regulator (citric acid), peppermint oil, menaquinone (vitamin K2), preservative (potassium sorbate), folic acid (vitamin B9), potassium iodide (iodine), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), 5-deoxyadenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)