BetterYou - DLux 1000 Vitamin D Daily Oral Spray -15ml - 100 doses.
BetterYou DLux 1000 is a convenient daily oral vitamin D spray to help maintain vitamin D levels, to support a healthy lifestyle.
Specially formulated to be absorbed via the soft tissue of the mouth for optimal absorption.
- Each spray delivers 1000IU (25μg) of vitamin D3 for a maintenance dosage
- Fast and effective absorption
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Supports bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- 100 daily doses
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Certified vegetarian and palm oil derivative free
- Sustainable packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Delivering 1000IU per spray, DLux 1000 provides an effective maintenance dosage for adults and teenagers.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
|Product size:||15ml / 100 sprays|
|Usage length:||3-month supply|
|Strength per single spray:||1000IU / 25μg|
|Active ingredient:||Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of vitamin D
Vitamin D helps support healthy bones and teeth by aiding calcium absorption, contributes to immunity by contributing the healthy functioning of the immune system and helps maintain normal muscle function.
Who needs it
Due to our changing diets and ever-increasing internal lifestyles, everyone should look to ensure they maintain healthy vitamin D levels throughout the year.
However, the Department of Health outlines the following groups as “at-risk” and should strongly consider supplementation:
- All pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Infants and young children under 5 years of age
- Older people aged 65 years and over
- People who have low or no exposure to the sun
- People who have darker skin
How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
1 spray delivers 1000IU of vitamin D.
Use 1 spray a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- Children aged 8 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- People following a gluten free diet
No contraindications with prescribed medications.
Xylitol, water, acacia gum, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
|Each daily dose (1 spray) contains||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||1000IU / 25μg||500%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- No GMO
- No Alcohol
The carton is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources.
The bottle is made from 70% Ocean Waste Plastic and 30% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic (PCR).