Alflorex by PrecisionBiotics - 30 Capsules
Alflorex, with the No. 1 Doctor and Gastroenterologist recommended bacterial culture in the US, trusted by millions of consumers around the world.
The unique 35624® culture in Alflorex has been tested in clinical trials by leading Scientists and Gastroenterologists.
The 35624 culture in Alflorex has been shown in clinical trials and in scientific publications to transit through the digestive system and reach the bowel with its properties intact.
Alflorex was the winner of ‘Best Gastrointestinal Product’ for 3 years in a row at the Irish Pharmacy News OTC Awards.
- Discovered and developed in partnership with one of the world’s leading centres of microbiome research.
- Contains the unique 35624 bacterial culture, clinically tested by leading scientists and gastroenterologists to help create a healthy gut environment.
- Special formulation, shown in clinical trials to reach the gut alive.
- Take control of your gut microbiome.
- Dairy free, gluten free, soya free, sugar free. Suitable for those on a low FODMAP diet. No refrigeration required.
The importance and role of natural gut microbiota in a healthy digestive system:
The digestive system contains millions of “friendly” bacteria, which occur naturally in the gut. They are important to the body because they:
· Digest food elements that we cannot digest alone, including certain fibres
· Help regulate bowel movements
· Help support the immune system
· Produce important vitamins for our bodies including vitamin B & K
Levels of our ‘friendly’ bacteria can change, often due to stress, antibiotics and poor diet. It is thought that food supplements containing live bacteria can help the natural balance of bacteria in the gut when it has been disrupted.
What makes Alflorex from PrecisionBiotics different?
Alflorex is the only food supplement in the UK to contain the unique 35624 bacterial culture. This friendly culture targets the gut specifically getting to where it is needed. Alflorex with the 35624 culture, has been tested in clinical trials. It should be taken for 4 weeks to prime the gut and continue to replenish everyday afterwards.
How to use Alflorex
Directions for using Alflorex: take one capsule (or chewable) a day. Anytime you like, with or without food. Alflorex does not have to be stored in the fridge.
How long does it take to work?
Alflorex acts immediately and begins to prime the gut where it is needed. This activity takes approximately 4 weeks and during this time it is important to take Alflorex every day. Some people may experience mild and temporary changes in their gut during the first 4 weeks as Alflorex begins to gently prime the gut.